Telephone: 020 8539 2466
Nursery and 2 year old provision admissions
We offer both Funded and Paid 2 Year old Nursery Places
2 Year Old Funded Nursery Places:
If your child is between 2 and 3 years of age, you have an income below £16,190 and are claiming one of the following benefits, you could be eligible for a free early education place with a childcare provider:
• Income Support
• Income based Job Seekers’ Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• Guaranteed Element of the State Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit, provided you have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs
• Working Tax Credit (with a family income of less than £16,190 as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs).
If you meet the criteria above apply now!
To find out if you are eligible for a free early education place go to www.myearlylearning.co.uk to complete the online form. You will need to know your National Insurance number or National Asylum Seekers Number and basic information about yourself and then your child (those under the age of 3).
Once you have submitted your online eligibility form you will receive a reference number to include on your application.
3 and 4 year old Nursery Places
We offer 15 hours Free Early Education to all 3 and 4 year old children and 30 hours to those that meet the eligibility criteria.
To apply you will need to collect an application pack from the school office.
All children are eligible for 15 hours of funded childcare per week. We currently offer 15 hours per week over a 38 week period (Term Time Only).
We offer AM (8:55-11:55), PM (12:15-15:15) or Full Day (8:55-15:15) sessions.
If you meet the following criteria you may be eligible for 30 hours funded childcare:
·both parents are working (or the sole parent is working in a lone parent family)
·each parent earns on average a weekly minimum equivalent to 16 hours at National Minimum wage (£107 a week or £5,574 per year) or 16 hours at National Living wage (£115 a week or £5,990 per year
·neither parent has an income of more than £100,000 per year
To confirm eligibility please follow the link below:
Early Years Pupil Premium
Your child may also be eligible for additional funding through the Early Years Pupil Premium
if you have a household income below £16190 and are claiming one of the following benefits:
• Income Support
• Income based Job Seekers Allowance
• Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and with a family gross income of less than £16,190)
• National Asylum Seekers Support
• Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
• Employments and Support Allowance - Income Related only
• Universal Credit
To find out if you are eligible you will need to complete a form on registration which will be provided by the school office.
On application you will need to provide proof of identity by presenting either your child’s passport or birth certificate.
For further information regarding admissions at Davies Lane Primary School, please contact Laura Minns 0208 539 2466.
Davies Lane Primary School,
020 8539 2466
020 8523 3230
Chief Executive - Maureen Okoye
Executive Principal – Jason Cook
Head of School – Bronwen Chalmers
8.00am - 4.30pm